24.7.15

TO MARKET


(H&M Skirt and Bag, Forever 21 Curved Hem Top and Necklace, Birkenstock Arizonas, Kontraho Ring, Celine Baby Audrey Sunglasses)

A laid-back outfit for a lazy friday morning walk to the local farmers market to have a flat white coffee with an almond-chocolate croissant and to buy some sourdough bread. 

The past few months have been so magical and relaxing here in Chicago's northern suburbs. However, we will be heading back to LA in a few weeks to move apartments, ahead of my month-long trip home to Melbourne in September. I truly feel so lucky to have all these diverse places to call home in different  parts of the world. Although I will miss my little family here, I can't wait to see my family and friends back in Australia, to watch some AFL at the Gee and indulge in everyone's favourite spread (Vegemite). Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig