3.5.15

WITH HER, HAVING COFFEE



(Ripped Jeans from Melrose Trading Post, Miu Miu Sunglasses, Seed Off-the-shoulder Top, Zara Bag, Kontraho Rings, Birkenstock Arizonas.) 

 Spending my sunday where I spent my friday could equal a lot of déjà vu, but in this case thankfully didn't... except for the coffees and denim hunt. It's been a while since I've been to the Melrose Trading Post and I finally gave into my desire for another godawful pair of jeans like the above after snooping around Nasty Gal on friday (see above for inspirational blueprint). Currently contemplating DIY'ing the eyelets as the $150 price difference between a shop on Melrose and the flea just doesn't seem right.  

1 comment:

  1. Love that outfit, especially the sunglasses!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig