2.9.14

LAGUNA


(Reformation Jumpsuit, Dotti T-Shirt, Cotton on Chambray Shirt, Zara Spiked Espadrilles and Messenger Bag, Kontraho Necklace, UO Sunglasses.) 

This jumpsuit perfectly complimented my labor day monday spent at Laguna Beach. We spent the afternoon wandering the quaint streets and promenades, having cocktails by the sea and relaxing in the sun i.e. my idea of the ultimate day off. In other news I am realising that my dependance on this bag/sunglasses combo is getting out of control so I will definitely be in the market for a new cross body bag in the near future. Here in Cali it just seems to be getting hotter and hotter and fall seems further away than ever but I can't wait to start layering again! Bring on the winter, I say! I hope everyone had a lovely labor day in the US.   

4 comments:

  1. beautiful photos girl!


    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, always love a trip down to Laguna.


    xx Cheyenne
    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those sandals!



    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig