9.8.14

ACLAND

 
\

 (H&M Blazer, Minkpink Top, Cheap Monday Jeans, Vintage Belt, DV by Dolce Vita Boots.) 

Just a quick post throwing it back to last week pre-surgery in wintery melbourne (Any of you who follow me on instagram will know I had my wisdom teeth out last week!) A nice day of hanging out along Acland St. in St. Kilda eating pastries, then coffee at a nice little place called Einstein's 251 in Caufield North, followed by a quick trip to the Priceline's 40% off skincare sale where I restocked on some old favourites. The antipodes eye cream is hands-down my absolute favourite eye cream and I was running dangerously low on Bioderma, which I haven't re-stocked since last year while I was in Paris. A new product for me is the Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, which is not yet available in the States (it still wasn't last time I checked). I'm sure it will feature in a skincare favourite post sometime soon after I've tried it out for a while longer as so far I am loving it.
I'm back in California now and although happy to be back at work, I am definitely missing my family a lot already. Also, this weeks revelation would definitely have to be that Cheap Monday jeans are just so damn comfortable. I wore them on the 15hr flight back and I almost didn't have to change into my track-pants they were that soft! Nice one Cheap Monday.       

3 comments:

  1. great outfit:) and lovely pics!!

    check mine

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, really want to plan a trip down to Melbourne sometime soon.
    Cheap Monday jeans are great, they might not as good quality as others are but you sure get your money's worth out of them :)


    xx Cheyenne
    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig