16.6.14

REDISCOVERY


 The best thing about getting your hands dirty for a great big spring clean is definitely rediscovering tried and true favourite products. Introducing the fruits of my labour, some Aesop favourites and one holy grail French Pharmacy cult product. 

Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Toner and Serum (here and here

The Parsley Seed range from Aesop is definitely one of their more well-know ranges in the beauty community and these two products are some of my absolute favourites. The Toner is very calming and I love this at the end of a long hot summers day after i've spent too much time in the sun. This incredibly hydrating Serum is Aloe Vera based and therefore not too oily and perfect for combination skin, whilst also being very soothing on any dehydrated or sensitive skin. 

I love this product overnight when my lips are feeling super dry and cracked as the cream formula sinks in rather quickly, which I find easier for before bed as it leaves my lips feeling ridiculously soft. I also love this in summer when I don't want anything too greasy on my lips.  

The tub version of this un-scented and very compact lip conditioning stick has long been a favourite of mine (so much so that I bought multiple while I was last in France). However, this stick formula is quickly becoming a favourite out of convenience alone. I love having this in my bag especially as I have been riding around on the back of a motorbike a fair bit which is drying out my lips like nothing else. 

Just a side note, I am really loving porter magazine primarily for their feature articles which are all really interesting. Be sure to check it out at your local news-stand (or you can order it online through net-a-porter here)  

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig