26.4.14

PAPAYA AND ROSE



With the onset of spring I have recently been turning my attention back to some of the peachier shades in my makeup bag-  primarily those for lips and cheeks. I definitely prefer to keep my makeup to a minimum on the daily but every once in a while it is nice to add a little colour.

This Bourjois Blush is possibly my favourite as it is super compact (travel-friendly) and the formula is not too shimmery with the perfect colour pay-off. I would also love to pick up another one of these in the shade 37 Rose Pompon which is a slightly lighter peachy colour but unfortunately Bourjois is not yet stocked in the US. On the slightly creamier side of things is this apricot- hued cream blush from L'Oréal Paris. Although a little trickier to apply, it is the perfect blush when i don't want to look too pink.    

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely picks! Photos are amazing and I guess those products are the same ;) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig