17.4.14

LEELOO AND LACE



This post brings some really exciting news; one, I am finally back home in Los Angeles and two, We got a puppy! Her name is Leeloo (named after the central protagonist in the movie the fifth element) and she is beyond perfect and the most amazing little creature...even though she is not yet fully toilet trained and teething like crazy (as she . It has only been a few days but already I can't imagine life without her. 

It's such a great feeling to be back in my apartment and although I loved New York I am very ready to jump right back into the ever-warm weather of california. This top was a NY sale purchase and although I am not usually a fan of Loft, I spotted this piece in the window and it seemed the perfect summery top. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos!
    Leeloo is just so precious!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig