31.3.14

THE SHORT OF IT


 (Zara Shorts, Jacket(similar), Animal Print Messenger BagBoots(Similar), Brandy Melville Tank, Urban Outfitters Cropped Sweater)


We are definitely starting to ease into spring in New York (I even bought some flowers today in celebration) and I am seriously hoping that the weather will stay this way. I know I go on and on about the weather at times but truly I often find the cold so debilitating style-wise. When it is below freezing out it is very hard to dress for anything other than warmth and for me that means cracking out my lovely NY host's Cole Haan below-the-knee-puffy-down jacket.
I'm loving these really light-weight Zara shorts primarily for the possibilities they will allow for when it warms up and stockings are no longer requisite. I am seeing them with a perforated white leather tank and some knee length caged gladiator sandals like these. 

2 comments:

  1. love the boots and shorts

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, love the boots!
    xx


    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig