2.3.14

SUNDAY MORNING



My sunday mornings in LA are usually spent relaxing, drinking green tea and catching up on some of my favourite magazines. Allure is hands down the best beauty bible on American shelves and is an absolute steal at lest that 20 dollars for a yearly subscription; you can thank the failing print industry for that one.  

After flying back from New York on friday I am still having a little trouble acclimatising, especially given that it was pouring with rain upon my arrival which is seriously bizarre for LA. Luckily I stocked up on some of my favourite Aesop products while in NY (there are about a million Aesop stores in NY - new yorkers really can't get enough of this Aussie brand) which is helping my skin recover from the seriously less than ideal aeroplane environment.   

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture, and love your Sunday mornings!!


    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig