16.3.14

No. 3


 (Ksubi Channel Tee, Zara Pleated Lingerie Style Shorts and Sandals (similar), Robyn Rhodes Limited Edition Ring Sold Exclusively at M Dot Design Studios LA)

This is my last sunny sunday in Los Angeles for a month as I fly out to New York again on wednesday, this time for a longer stay. I have spent my last weekend day relaxing and soaking up this beautiful ninety degree weather in the most comfortable and free-flowing pyjama style outfit I could find.   
Although I'm looking forward to being in New York again, it's no secret that I am going to sorely miss everything about Los Angeles but luckily thanks to my new friend Michelle at M Dot Design Studios, I have a little reminder of LA in the form of a M Dot Candle Travel Set. I'm looking forward to trying them all out after I land although I think that number three is my favourite so far. 
I'm also trying to get my immune system back to a happy place after being sick for quite a while so I have taken to trying out this Immunity Tonic  from The Detox Market to try and get things back on track. 

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! you got the sexy legs;)

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit! Loooove the top <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Navy
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! How come Aussies be always so cute??? The name of your blog is fabulous, it expresses it all: An Aussie girl living in California!
    Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog.
    If you would like to follow each other, let me know :) It would be a pleasure!
    http://dhariacloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive always loved that shirt! you look beautiful hun!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, the shirt is so cool .
    Which park is this at?
    Well New York doesn't sound bad to me, it's not LA but I'm sure you'll enjoy your month there :) Jealous you get to be at all these amazing places!
    xx


    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig