23.2.14

NY PHOTO DIARY 1

 


New York is such a wonderful city and after a few days of meetings, assistant buying with Lynn from Shallow Store, Bondi Beach and exploring with Brydie from Wolfcub Chronicles (both of whom are seriously awesome chicks) I am loving this city more and more. 
I am also obsessed with Lynn's prada sunglasses and Rag and Bone hat. 

These pictures were taken all over Manhattan before and after attending the Coterie Trade Show at the Javits centre today and in the last few days of exploring.  
Next up this week - more meetings and a campaign shoot with The Collaborator for our new collection landing in the middle of the year. I can't wait to get my hands on the collection as I love every piece and feel incredibly lucky to be working with such a talented team. 

4 comments:

  1. indeed you had a splendid time in NYFW :)


    http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great time! I live in NYC so it's always great to see photos from visitors :) I tend to take it all for granted. The clothes look fabulous as well!


    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics!!! Love so much NY!

    xoxo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous photos!! x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig