20.10.13

LIKE A PRO



I'm loving this palette as a new edition to my rather limited shadow collection. With a history of unwavering loyalty to the original NAKED palette its going to be great to have a slightly greater variety. 
Although these two palettes are incredibly similar but I'm of the opinion that when you've got a good thing going you should stick with it. I know I'm going to be giving the lighter and slightly shimmery shades such as Nude, Champagne and L.T. Bronze a workout on the everyday however I think that I'm also going to enjoy playing around with Deep Purple.   

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try this palette, I love that Taupe color!!!


    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty! im so tempted to get this now. i love the pinkish shades.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig